Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Is this a good weight for a young woman?

5'5 and around 98 lbs?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, but it's a perfect weight for a Great Dane....or a young chimp...or a calf...tad on the small side for a full grown white tailed deer, though...won't be getting any trophies shooting that....

• 9 years ago

Too skinny. If you can, put on a few pounds. Being underweight can be really unhealthy for your body for 5'5you should be around 120 pounds to be healthy. Dont be too concerned with your weight tho. Eat healthy, exercise and just be happy with yourself, so much more important then just a number on the scale. Love your body!

• 9 years ago

Your under weight in my opinion and you should weight between 110-120 lbs.

• 9 years ago

It is a good weight. I would not lose any more weight. Honestly you could probably go up to 110 and still look good. Wouldn't go any higher than 115 though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Under weight

• Mike
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Well, that IS kinda thin. Should be good--maybe stand to put on another 10 lbs or so. Not sure of your body type.

• 9 years ago

The idea is to portray a healthy appearance and a high social status. Clean, not too much make up, athletic, hair clean, no tattoos. Pretty easy!

• 9 years ago

TOO THIN!!!

5'5" 125ish is perfect!

My wife is 5'1" and she'd look sickly at 98 lbs... she's perfect at 114.

Source(s): 6'2" 240
  • 9 years ago

Too thin, most guys like a girl to look like a woman, which means she needs to have some curves.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

NO!!!!!

At 5'5" you should be at least 115 to 120.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.