I am feeling very stressed because of my friend?

So yeah I have no idea whether I'm being sensitive or what but one thing for sure,I couldn't take my roomate anymore!She is irritating me each and every day and sometimes I feel that she wants attention from me.But at times she's nice,only certain times she does stupid things to get my attention,for instance she come and dance infront of me and ask me to judge her dancing!This actually freaks me out! I don't know what to do.What should I do??

Thanks for your feedback:)

Favorite Answer

Well showing you anger directly to here is gonna make things worse.,,even u'll feel bad after that..well ignoring will be the best thng to do here..like not giving a damn...!!!

I totally get you! Its easy all you need is a bit of space from her.. Involve your other friends and say your busy with them or something. She will know that you want your space and she will back off. Remember not to do this too often as she will get mad like a normal human being. As for the dancing thing, I would say she just is trying to be friendly and maybe you should continue being friendly.

Hope that helped!

There is no use being in a place where someone actually makes you feel negative. There is just no use because it's not benefiting you positively. The best thing to do is to talk to her because she can't guess how you feel and she may not realize how she's treating you, or you can move out. don't just sit there and do nothing or you won't experience any kind of change.

Confront her say don't get up all in my face say it like your joking but like you really mean it. Just tell her what your telling us but make it nicer.