Do you think i'll ever have my first kiss?

I'm gonna be 16 and i've never been asked out before......most of my friends have been asked out and i'm not that pretty either.....do you think i'll ever have a boyfriend?

do you think i'll ever have my first kiss?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I can just about 100% guarantee you will. May not be this week, month or even year...but give it time, it WILL happen. In the meantime, enjoy being yourself and eventually you will bump into someone that likes being themselves - and then you can both find out that you like being with either other as well.

You've got nothing but time... enjoy the journey.

You will, you need to relax and have more confidence in yourself. A smile makes everyone pretty. :) 16 is really young, I know a lot of people who had not kissed anyone at 16. Some didnt have their first kiss until college. You will be fine, things will work out.

• Yes, you will! I thought I'd never have a boyfriend. I thought nobody would ever want to kiss me. I'm shy and have low self esteem and have never felt pretty at all. But just before I turned 18, I met this guy, and we hit it off so well. He's my boyfriend now, and we've kissed lots, and I love him to death. If I can have that, you absolutely can, I promise. It will happen, maybe even when you least expect it. Best wishes girl :)

Yes, I was almost 18 before I had my first kiss. It may be college for you, so you might have to just wait. High school is really stupid, and when you get to college, things change drastically and people are different! Also, you need to have more confidence! I am sure you are pretty, you just have to believe it! Build your confidence, do something that makes you happy like a hobby, and just be happy with who you are! Don't be impatient. Your time will come! :)

Absolutely you will! In high school everyone makes a big deal out of 'relationships' but the truth is it's not really a big deal. After high school everyone goes their separate ways and you will meet so many more people. I didn't have my first kiss until first year university, so don't worry it will happen!

I'm pretty. I'm 16. And I got my first kiss on the first day of 2012. It will happen eventually trust me :) But you can't think of yourself as ugly or "not that pretty" because life's too short for that.

Yes! I wasn't 16 till i had my first kiss :) There's no need to rush on things though, you'll meet the right guy/girl whoever, and share a great kiss! Don't be like me and rush into it.... i got my first kiss in a garage... it sucked lol. be patient :) focus on being happy and trying to find a great person. first kiss stays with you forever! so don't be drunk at a party haha

Source(s): life

Yes I know you'll get a boyfriend, and your first kiss. Everyone does, even really hideous people. I bet you're pretty though(:

dont sweat it your still young you just havnt found that guy yet. and yes you will have a boyfriend and yes you will be kissed. your only 16 you have a loooonnnng time for that.

• Josh

Why yeh!

Just make sure you don't get desperate for these things or you'll get used for stuff.

Just give it time. You'll find one and get kissed :)