sarahh(: asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How to get rid of cellulite on thighs and butt?

I'm 14 years old and I'm at a very healthy weight but I've got cellulite on my things and butt. How do I get rid of these? thanks.

Favorite Answer

About 90% of women have cellulite so you aren't alone sweetie

Exercise try some cardio (running, swimming, sports, dancing whatever you like)

And some weight-baring exercises I think it's too soon to really weight-lift you should wait until high school but you can do Pilates and Ashtanga style yoga

Make sure you are eating a healthy diet

Plenty of variety

Lots of fruit and veg

Lean proteins

Stay hydrated ditch the soda embrace water and 100% fruit and vegetable juices

Avoid hydrogenated fats and instead pick healthy fats (fatty fish, nuts and seeds, olives and olive oil, avocados are good sources of fat)

Try to eat more home-cooked meals and bring your own lunches to school

Try not to skip your meals

Limit intake of fast and processed foods

Massage afflicted area with a bristle brush

Reduce sodium intake

Try this detox drink it serves 2

6 red grapefruits (really excellent for removing cellulite so eat these)

5 oranges

10 strawberries

Crushed ice

Use a juice machine to press the juice from the grapefruit and orange then put it in a blender with the strawberries and some ice. If you don't have a juice machine you can remove all seeds and peel and just put it all in the blender/food processor (better). I recommend running it through a strainer if you just use the blender or food processor method because it's a lot of pulp. The recipe serves 2 but it really makes a lot so feel free to cut it in 1/2 you can also refrigerate the remaining juice. My food processor wasn't big enough and I have a pretty good size one so if yours isn't large reduce it lol

2

Source(s): Remove Cellulite Naturally Forever - http://cellulitegone.trustdd.com/?OrFO

I am so busy with my 5 kids (all under 8 years old!) and I hate exercising and dieting, life's too short! So I thought the only option for getting rid of my ugly cellulite was to book in with a set of weekly medical roller treatments. Job done.

However, they cost me a monstrous $3000 and, you guessed it, did absolutely nothing. I couldn't believe it. It left me thoroughly depressed.

I saw this info on the web and I gave it a go, what did I have to lose now! And, my god this is genius. Quick and easy. I feel so wonderful in my new, smooth, renewed figure! I am a yummy mummy now!

Cellulite Disappear?