Unique name for a boy? Is it good?

the name Haden-Jett Szandor Myers. Is this a good name for a boy? Haden-Jett as the first name Szandor as the middle name and Myers as his last name..

I picked Szandor because it would be after Anton Szandor Lavey. I was also thinking just Haden as the first name and Jett and Szandor being 2 middle names...

Favorite Answer

Its def unique! I like Hayden-Jett. not to sure on Szandor, but its ok. Just kind of a mouthful thats all.

Excellent names. Not sure why the other guys are against it. Shish. Haden is a great name of course. Jett is such a "cool" name, and Szandor, my goodness, is also lovely. (which by the way I like it that it's NOT spelled the common way as in short for Alexander. makes it that much more cool). Very manly and strong. And even though "unique" in it's spelling, it's pronounciation is easy and uncomplicated. Which is what you want so it's not "weird" when he goes to school etc.

Besides, why would you want a common name? And there is NOTHING strange or uncommon about Haden or Jett. Middle name maybe. But all together, it's really nicely put together. If you truely love the names, I would not be dicouraged by people that preffer a run of the mill Joe Blow name.

Overall, it's an excellent choice in my opinion. Worthy of a future ivy leaguer!! :)

Source(s): me

I LOVE the name Haden, Not too wild about the spelling of Szandor.... how about the short form of Alexander and use the middle name Xander? Similar sound, still strong... Jett is a great name too, but I'm not sure about the flow of it with the other names.

But as a PP said, choose the name that YOU like, be open to other people's suggestions, but don't let them pressure you too hard. but also think that it's the CHILD that has to live with the name, not you. :) I admire your creativity, just keep in mind what living with the name will be like for your little guy. Good luck, HTH!

Id drop the Szandor part. It sounds like something you'd hear in Lord of the Rings.

Get rid of the Jett. Haden is a nice name itself

I don't think Haden-Jett flows very well together. Nor would I consider them unique.

The first name is good but I don't like either of the middle names :)

I wouldn't say unique..

Not my kinda taste in names either lol..

I've called my little girl Skye Sapphire (:

It is certainly unique, but I PERSONALLY don't like it. Btw,you should not think what other people think. Choose what YOU like most and what YOU like best.

Hope this helps. :)

Are you going to raise your son on Tattooine? If so, its a great name. If not, please consider a real name.