Kris asked in Business & FinanceTaxesIndia · 9 years ago

wmr says a scheduled dd date is that when it will deposit?

This morning wmr changed my status from saying still processing expect refund by 02/07/2012 to

Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited on January 31, 2012. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 5, 2012, check with your bank to find out if it has been received. Please wait until February 5, 2012 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any action until then.

Is this when the irs is depositing into my bank account or is it still subject to change?

Favorite Answer

Same thing happened to me.Im pretty sure its a good thing since its seems more definite than "you should receive be the 31st" so ill be waiting all the way till tuesday.

Source(s): wmr and common sense

They have scheduled it to be deposited on 1/31/2012. You are one of the lucky ones. Mine has been saying 2/7/2012 since 1/20/2012.. I just called and they said it was still in the early stages of processing. It was accepted on 01/18/2012. He also said that WMR doesn't update during the week. Well obviously it does, if you got an update... I hope mine isnt too far bedhind you...

This is the date that it is scheduled to be released to your bank. This date will not change. Your bank will receive it this day, and if they don't hold onto deposits, you should have it ready to spend on this day. Good luck, and spend wisely! (Or don't....blow it all! Up to you!) :)