Do waitresses hate being picked up while working?

I don't go out to many places except to restaurants, so mostly the only women I meet are waitresses. And I don't mean the super hot 10 waitress, I think these are cute but not out of my league hot. Do they like or hate when guys try to pick them up while working? I mean honest conversation to get to know them and see if there is something there. Becoming a regular and building a friendship. I don't mean cheesy pick up lines, or stalking her. Or do they just always see them as customers no matter what. People say how would I like it if it happened to me. Well it has and I was fine with it. Like I said before i'm not talking about just bluntly asking her out. I have gotten to know some waitresses, but never take the next step. I also see nothing wrong with it cause if this is my one chance to chat this girl up, I going to take it.

Favorite Answer

If you've got the right moves, then you have a chance. If you come across as sleazy or "dirty", then they will dread coming to serve you at your table. Of course you have a chance, if you play your cards right. You're right - it IS a good way to meet girls, but you had better do your research, and not try to pick up women who already have a partner. Its going to be hard to "single out" the taken ones from the single ones (as a lot of waitresses are prone to flirting with guys they serve, even if they already have a boyfriend). Go for it - if you think you're hard enough! Lol.

if her boss sees it she might lose her job, some are okay but when youre waiting tables you gotta be fast paced, from table to table, some girls are attracted to some people but its the idea of work that comes first.

They hate it....It's their job...