Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why aren't Liberals buying enough Electric Cars? Again, how telling is this about them?

Not only are Liberals and Democrats Failures at every level, they don't/can't understand the simplest Concepts or Human Nature...

The "Electric Car" is a JOKE and will NEVER be taken seriously...Are Liberals ready for a simple lesson in common sense?

Any Car, Truck, SUV that starts losing power as soon as it's unplugged is doomed from day one and anyone with a real mind should know this instinctively...I can't believe that auto makers are still pursuing this and they wouldn't be except for PC, Liberals and Democrats...

WHY aren't Liberals and Democrats buying these "Great Cars"?

Simple Logic, only a vehicle that maintains FULL POWER at all times AND can be "Easily", "Cheaply" and Quickly" refueled is ever going to be successful...

This same "guaranteed to fail" reasoning can be applied to anything and everything that Liberals and Democrats do...

Anyone challenge my logic on this?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/electric-car-firm-...

.

Favorite Answer

Your logic is correct once again and no one is breaking down the doors to buy the over priced unreliable death traps

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid

Since I wasn't born into money, I've had to support myself by working hard. It took the collapse of the housing market before I could afford to buy a house, an older home built in the 1950's. I'd like to buy an electric hybrid, but nobody is making affordable models yet.

Maybe if big corporations built products for regular Americans instead of courting the wealthy elitists all the time, I wouldn't have to rely on inexpensive gas-powered vehicles. I don't need power windows or a port for an iPod; it would be nice if I didn't have to pay for them just so I wouldn't have to look like a hypocrite in your eyes.

• Hally

I drive a Mini Cooper. I spend less than $40 dollars a month on gas. I have no need to buy an electric car in order to thumb my nose at both the oil companies and rich Saudi oil sheiks.

My next car may be electric, or it might just be as fuel efficient as my present one is. Either way, whether someone owns an electric car or not, the point is still valid that our money does not belong in the Middle East funding some sheik's solid gold water faucet in his twenty-sixth bathroom.

Didn't they just have a movie about how the evil auto industry was keeping electric cars from their desperate pot stained little fingers?

I am just starting to believe that both liberals and Hollywood types are full of crap.

Great question...They are our phoniest citizens and should be spayed or neutered...

• M&T

most probably think the miles of extension cords would be to costly!