Why do the stores get out holiday stuff a few months in advance?

Every year they do that! :(

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I could tell you about the facts...how the warehous carries so much and orders so much in advance...that would be true. However here's the real reason...money. They figure on valentines day the girls in love get so excited that they buy all this stuff...presents for their boyfriends and cute stuffed animals for themselves. Christmas presents early and Easter candy early...cuz who doesnt' want to eat candy year round?? LoL

• 9 years ago

Because there is a public demand for it.

Some customers budget for an event like Christmas and other Festivals, by buying something every week.

People going on holiday in a different part of the World, with a different climate still want to be able to buy their holiday wardrobe and travel bags.

• 4 years ago

do no longer hardship.. I Had the comparable subject. I Did Infact Use A Tampon There no longer problematical to apply training come interior the container, Get Tampax There the final Ones i take advantage of them perpetually, you could no longer Use something And merely Goi interior the Pool/ Sea without Tampon/ Towl, I Did This additionally And truthfully no longer something Comes Out. wish This Helped Hunni:) good success<3

• because they want to boost the economy for xmas spending /create a frenzy among stupid people who shop early for sh!t like that while people still have money (prior to the holiday months where people are spending money everywhere) and since they push xmas so ahead of time the other holidays must also be displayed early , hence Halloween decor in august

-___-

pretty soon we can actually celebrate xmas in july

i also feel its to distract people from the real reason they celebrate these pagan holidays anyway

these fools literally kill and hit each other for the next hot item....losers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because the warehouse has you to order it 6 months in advance that way they know how much overhead to carry

• 9 years ago

to get ready for the new season, plus they wanna be the first ones before other stores put their displays out.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's annoying, but it's for the good of the people. So they can save monies! XD

• 9 years ago

I wish they wouldn't do it. Hey are bathing suits on display now?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

To give you more time to spend spend spend and they can make lots more profits

• 9 years ago

So you can set up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.