Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 9 years ago

Will a modchip play all my pirated games?will a modchip give any bad effect in my ps2 slim?my ps2 is brand new?

Whenever I insert a pirated disc it says-"Please insert a ps or ps2 format disc"!!!but it play some of my pirated movies discs,but doesnt read pirated games?what 2 do?

Pirated films have the security already removed so the PS3 just see's 'a video file' like you'd have from a Camcorder, it's totally different for games and would involve messing with the insides of your PS3. It's really not worth the hassle.

• poplin

there are some strategies "CDloader" "cogswap" and characteristic those on a usb stick yet you besides mght want action replay max too then its a sprint like the sensible card for the ps1 the place you put in unique enable it load then replace it till now it easily starts off t load the interest look on youtube for "cogswap+ps2" you will get some video tutorials

buy real games fool