Women, do your farts ever smell bad?

Of course women fart but I've never noticed a woman ever doing a stinker, is the male gender more prone to doing stinkers? If I eat the right type of food I could kill a person with mine!

Thank you for answering.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i fart but i hardly do it in public places and if i needed to ill make sure no one will notice or smell it, maybe men need to think about this more!

• 5 years ago

Fart is a blend of gases (nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, methane, and hydrogen sulfide) that travels from a character's belly to their anus. When a individual swallows too much air or eats meals that the human digestive system can not digest effectively gas becomes trapped in his/her stomach. The only way for this extra fuel to exit the physique is by means of the anus. The fuel that makes your farts stink is the hydrogen sulfide gas. This fuel includes sulfur which factors farts to have a pungent smell. The more sulfur wealthy your weight-reduction plan, the more your farts will stink. Some meals that cause quite smelly farts incorporate: beans, cabbage, cheese, soda, and eggs. Absolutely what u eat is what u give out. So essentially ur food addiction is accountable for tht. Even ur sweat odor also will depend on ur eating regimen. The more meat u consume the more is its smell. Truly females are extra reserved in consuming they are choosy and devour less and are more well being consious and guys are guys

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Everyone knows hot chicks fart air tulips, were feminist's blow out air onions that would make the eyes water!

• 9 years ago

My farts smell bad all the time. Ive been blessed with a stinky butt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

My girlfriend skunked up the whole check out at Wal Mart, I sprayed some Febreeze on her

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Are you kidding? I've encountered farts from women that smelled so bad I gagged!

• 9 years ago

Women are very good at hiding flatulence. I have only heard a woman break wind twice in my life.

• 9 years ago

Feminists fart a lot, it makes them feel empowered.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Never!

*whistles innocently*

Source(s): I try to avoid eating the 'right' type of food overly much ;)
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

and the secret is revealed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8

Youtube thumbnail

PS, dont tell anyone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.