Do I have a chance with this girl at all?

I really like this girl at my school, I approached her and we got kind of close, texting each other everyday and so. she gives me signs of interest, but idk if shes just friendly like that.

after about a month, i've told her i liked her and so i asked how does she feel about me?

she replies back with "i think of you as a friend only", but i never took her lke that.

she also told me she wouldn't do anything because of my ex, which is a good friend of her,and I'm wodering if this has something to do with it as well.

so is there anything I can do to win her heart and get her to like me ?

Favorite Answer

I believe you still have chances Just help her when her in times of need and continue being good friends with her as time goes by she might probably fall in love with you

Best of luck :D

Source(s): Personal Experience

Bro.. what u shud do is.. let her be ur friend ONLY.. don't try to make things better if the person on the other side doesn't seem to cooperate equally...! :p

and if u try experimenting with ur relationship with her.. then u might also end up losing her as ur friend as well..!!

so.. just let things be as they are... and search for a new girl..!

i'm sure u'll get one soon! :p :p

Good Luck..!

-Asad

Probably not, honestly. That's a girl rule not to date friend's exes. Plus, she probably knows the dirty from when her friend was dating you and confiding in her.

• i personally don't think so. she already said she wouldn't do anything anything because she is friend with your ex.like you guys, friends are more important than partner for girls.

NO. Maybe in the future though