Why did Jan Brewer use the word "threatened" when describing how Obama walked away while she threw her tantrum?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • justa
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

She's delusional, how she could feel threatened in public while she's behaving like a mannerless shrew is ridiculous. If anything the Secret Service should look into her odd behavior.

She may think that's the way to get publicity for her book, and the ever-rude Republicans might eat it up, but she just looked insane.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She lied after she realized she was totally out of line. Remember, when asked about he visit to the White House, she smiled and said it was "cordial" only to turn around and and write in her book that he was condescending. At the airport, she came off like an irate, disrespectful, out-of-control BIACH!! Then later lied and said SHE felt threatened. Like, what was he going to do on the tarmac of an airport with the Secret Service and cameras around. BIACH slap her, which she deserved?? Really, the Secret Service should have tackled and handcuffed he dumb azz and put her in jail for threatening the POTUS!

~

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Good for her, one of the rare moments anyone could give this Emperor with no clothes a piece of their mind. He is treated like a rare and delicate bloom that must be shielded from everything but the most gentlest mist. When people like you insist on protecting this character and his motion, be prepared to go down with his ship, not in honor as the captain, but in disgrace!

• 9 years ago

She is a joke and a Liar even the Mayor of Mesa who is a Rep said her story isn't true

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

http://gawker.com/5879902/idiot-cop-takes-photo-of...

Arizona nust be proud! I guess Gabrielle Giffords wasn't enough!

• 9 years ago

What most people don't realize is that there was a sign taped to Obama's back that said "I'm gonna cut you *****!"

• kitkat
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I think she felt threatened by his approach and his tone. Why would she be threatened by him walking away?

• 9 years ago

She is further proof that there is not a sane Republican!

• J.T.
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

She is delusional, incompetent, untrustworthy, and a liar.... She's a Republican...

• 9 years ago

She looked into Obamas eyes- I would feel the same way! He has MEAN EYES!

One day I compared his eyes to Bin Ladens only the eyes, and they looked the same. I couldn't tell whos was whos and Im a artist! that was creepy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.