sonia
sonia asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Morning after pill? Plan B? ?

Okay so yesterday I took it and I was wondering. Today do I take another to? Or just the two that was in the box yesterday?

Favorite Answer

Follow the instructions. If it came with 2, take the second pill 12 hrs after the first (or whatever the directions say) but no, you dont have to buy another pack. And be aware that it may mess up your period this month. Mine was 2 weeks late when i had to take the pill.

AND ADOPTION?(IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS TO KEEP THE BABY)?

somethings about PLAN b that is NOT a contraceptive pill but an ABORTIFACIENT PILL.

http://translate.google.it/?hl=it&tab=wT#it|en|%0A...

You kill him\her with the plan b and abortion, and even if you kill him WHEN IT’S twenty years ..it's the same...!

Do not take this horrible pill and do not abort!

And do not use contraceptives!

YOU LIVE THE SEX IN THE BEST WAY ONLY IN A SAINT PROJECT OPEN TO THE LIFE(CATHOLIC MARRIAGE)…

Say yes to life ...

Remember that you can give the baby up for adoption!

If your mother took this pill with you .. you would not be born!

The same to you if she aborted you or if she killed you when you were 6 years old.. ...

Think about it.

say Yes to life =)

He\she will love you,he\she will say you "thanks" for the life! also beacuse you didn't abort it despite your difficoulties!

bye sorry for my English!

Say yes to life ...

Think about it.

say Yes to life =)