Why don't people in the USA not like the fact that their Military kills little children all over the planet?

• Alan

You are impartial and mis-informed. There is more to these stories than what the conspiracy theorists say. Do you think the soldiers (you know those civilians, turned soldiers like going over just to kill everyone ?, death of civilians in war is the main disaster, always has been and unfortunately it always will be, as long as we keep making better weapons and bigger explosions. But your question is ignorant, Soldiers don't choose whether they attack a city or not, oh, no there is a huge line of command, now I don't like to give in to conspiracy but I do believe it is all over Oil. And it is unfair on all sides.

2 politicians in the world I trust when it comes to power, Ron Paul for USA

And for me Alex Salmond for Independent Scotland!

I am:

A) a person

B) in the USA

and

C) just fine with the fact that children sometimes die in war.

Why? Because that's what has happened in, well every war. It happened in wars long before the US existed. And it'll happen long after we're gone. The US killed plenty of innocent German children when bombing the Nazis. Sucks, but until you can build bombs and bullets that can kill soldiers but pass harmlessly through civilians, that's the price of war.

And war is sometimes necessary to protect the things we love. Anyone who wants to keep the things they love and need, and isn't willing to pay the horrific price of war is either stupid or a whining pussy.

Ha! HAHA! That was a cute attempt to demonize our entire military. The soldiers have orders to not kill anyone who is not armed or threatening them. If you were someone very close to a retired solder, like myself, or raised by one who told stories about thier time over seas, like myself, you'd know that. My dad told me stories about how the Afghanistani children would throw rocks at the howitzers to get the soldiers attention, and the soldiers would give them MREs if they saw that the kids were starving.

But alas, you're just another bitter, ignorant and uneducated "think-you-know-it-all" from God knows where.

Source(s): Since you probably didn't know, a howitzer is this: http://www.military-today.com/artillery/type_83_ho... and an MRE is this: http://www.mreinfo.com/
  • Why are you incapable of making an honest point?

Kids get killed in military actions. It happens.

They get in the way by happenstance.

Our opposing forces deliberately use them for propaganda points.

Sometimes our guys do it on purpose and GET PROSECUTED for it. Every large group has some bad guys in it.

USA military dose not intentionally kill little children or train children to kill, however other people do intentionally train children to kill and have killed many USA troops!

• ?

Its not a fact, its total BS!

The muslim children in Afghanistan love our military guys! They give them presents and candy ! Protect them from Jihadists!

GET A BRAIN THAT FUNCTIONS DUDE!

Why does the rest of the planet use their children as bombs and shields?

It's because they know the US soldier WON'T shoot at children.

Your logic is flawed, you fail....

Ron Paul 2012 for PEACE!

Many do. But the ones in charge seem to need war to satisfy their paranoia. It's not enough for them to be the strongest, they need to exercise their strength to feel "fullfilled".

• ?

I HATE that!

Ron Paul 2012 so we can have PEACE!