"Let justice be done, even should the world end for it" Do you agree? Why/Why not?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

justice is nothing more than revenge with a prettier word. There is no right or wrong, just popular opinion. And everyone has atlest 3 of those that are not like everyone elses. So then what is justice if we can't even agree on what to eat for dinner?

Of course I realize you are refering to the biblical end of days. Look at how many inocents there are. You only see the bad on the news cause that's what people want to hear about. Things are not as bad as our media makes it out to be. So no. If justice means billions of innocents die then that is not justice at all. Depending on what your opinion of justice is

• ?

Mercy and Justice are the weightier matters of the law, It is Done is written in Revelation.

It is Written, It is Finished, It is Done..

777 x 3 = 2331 reversed is:

666 x 2 = 1332.

by addition: 3663.

years?

Add: 3663 + 3003 = 6666. ; / 666 = 10.0090090090090...

666 x .009009... = 6 years.

6666 + 350 Noah = 7016... ~7000 BC

+ 6 = 7022.

Example: 323 BC Alexander in Daniel.

175 BC - 164 BC Antiochus Epiphinanes. 164 x 2 = 328...

666/ 2 = 333; - 323 = 10.

• Ruth

Depends on the justice you are talking about. God handles spiritual justice. I don't have a say in the matter.

• G C

Justice is based on the word of God and the world will exist until God causes it to cease. So the statement has no merit. Justice and the earth are from God.

Although there have been times I've sacrificed a lot - and might even consider dying in order to not compromise my principles, letting the world end is a bit severe.

Source(s): atheist

As long as justice is done for everyone.

No.

Strongly disagree.

If there's no one around left to observe the perceived 'justice' then it was for nothing.

• Duck

Nah. Because some lunatic will try to bring it to pass and might succeed.

yes, without true justice and democracy, I'd rather die