How many Americans have their Dream-Job?

or a Dream-Job at all..?

well im glad. hats off to you, nut I ,ean percentage wise.

Favorite Answer

my friend is retired, does that count?

I haven't got mine yet. I want the position of professional lottery winner.

PS, I keep applying every week, but I never get called in for an interview.

Barak Obama.

• Ocelot

probably some where around 10-15%

I am currently unemployed, that is my dream job.

ALL CLERGY PEOPLE NEVER GO JOBLESS!

Jeremiah 6:13

From the least to the greatest, ALL ARE GREEDY FOR GAIN*

(*not MY Bible teacher! He is so humble and content)

prophets and priests alike ALL PRACTICE DECEIT*

(*the bad ones are ALWAYS from somewhere else)

Mal 3:9-10

You are under a CURSE—the whole nation of you*

(*all JEWS)

because you are robbing me*

(*robbing GOD?)

Bring the WHOLE TITHE*

(*10% of all income, God says!)

into the STOREHOUSE*

(*No more animal sacrifice, please!)

that there may be FOOD* (*$$$) in my house*

(*forget about his little Garden of Eden! Now God wants MONEY)

Mat 25:41

(Jesus is shouting at the Jews that he came to save) depart from me, YE CURSED*

(*they are CURSED for ROBBING God!)

into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels*

(*HELL was also designed to torment the stingy JEWS, for ever!)

Joh 8:46-47

(Jesus, still shouting at the Jews) You belong to your father, the DEVIL… He who belongs to God hears what God says*

(*BRING IN the whole 10% of all income!)

The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God*

(*Jesus HATES non-tithing people!)

Joh 6:15

Jesus, knowing that they*

(*some moron Jews)

intended to come and make him KING BY FORCE, withdrew AGAIN*

(*not again! It sounds like some “rapture” story we hear all the time)

to a mountain by himself*

(*God was working on a bigger CHRI$TIAN religion and had no care for some stingy JEWS)

==

As Christianity was getting established, Saint Peter, the 1st Pope, assisted God the Holy Ghost in the KILLING of moron Christians who were not serious about giving MONEY to Church.

Act 5:1-11

…Then the young men*

(*Youth for Christ)

came in and, finding her dead*

(*at Saint Peter’s feet, for failure to pay the “FULL MONEY” to Church. Christians used to STOOP DOWN in full reverence to the Clergy as they lay the 10% cut, at their feet. Jesus Christ and the Holy Apostles KNEW exactly how much money Christians should give! –Act5:2)

carried her out*

(*to the Church’s graveyard… without calling the Police!)

and buried her beside her husband!*

(*moments earlier God killed her husband. They buried him on the spot without a funeral service and without telling their kids at home. Christians today are lobbying hard in the USA to restore this TOTAL RELIGIOUS FREEDOM that the Early Church Fathers used to enjoy)

great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events*

(*the MAFIA is known to give a few fair warnings before they kill anybody, not so God the Holy Ghost!)

==

In the Jewish Bible GOD CURSES people for not paying the 10%, but in the Christian Bible, GOD KILLS THEM!

People learn all about the 10% TITHING as soon as they embrace Christianity!

2 Cor 9:7

…God loveth a CHEERFUL giver*

(*no sh*t! But he hates to death Christians not paying the full 10%, CHEERFULLY!)

Phil 4:18

I* (*Saint Paul) have received FULL PAYMENT*

(*not just a hand out! Saint Peter and God the Holy Ghost did a terrific job!)

and EVEN MORE*

(*good tipping, too!)

I* (*Saint Paul) am amply supplied, now that I have received… the GIFTS you sent me. They are a FRAGRANT OFFERING, AN ACCEPTABLE SACRIFICE, PLEASING TO GOD*

(*OK, Holy Suckers! Keep on giving or God is gonna kill ya, or make your life miserable!)

==

Saint Paul is teasing Christians about using common sense.

2 Cor 13:5

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; TEST YOURSELVES. Do you not realize… unless, of course, you FAIL THE TEST*

(*only moron Christians fail any test when the answer is given!)

Luk 19:23

(Jesus says) Why then didn't you put MY MONEY*

(*10% of ALL income)

on deposit*

(*in an interest earning bank account JOINTLY owned with GOD! Some banks allow that)

so that when I came back*

(*nah… YOU TELL Jesus to take HIS MONEY out any time he needs it!)

I could have collected it with interest?*

(*the Holy Trinity is far more interested in MONEY + interest for the Clergy than, e.g. healing a sick child -2Sam12:16-18)

==

Most Christians would NEVER put their religion to any test, or they’d go crazy (Joh20:29).

Mar 14:7

(Jesus says) For ye have the poor with you ALWAYS, and when ye will YE MAY do them good*

(*the CLERGY COME FIRST! Helping the poor is OPTIONAL, and NEVER a priority!)

BUT ME YE HAVE NOT ALWAYS*

(*Jesus/Clergy want to enjoy the good life NOW -Luk8:1-3,Mar15:40-41… not bad for a Holy SOB-BASTARD Jesus and the Clergy!)

Mat 28:20

(hold your nose! Jesus Christ is about to BULL CRAP now) “LO, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, even unto the end of the world. AMEN!”*

(*as long as Christians tithe! …amen?)

==

When Christians give FULL money to Church; Jesus and the Clergy “blow the horn” for them (Mat 6:2-3)!

Source(s): =Mar 12:42-43 And there came a POOR WIDOW, and she threw in two mites* (*bits of money) which make a farting. And he* (*Jesus) called unto him his disciples* (*for a SPECIAL BUSINESS MEETING to report how much money people give to Church!) and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you* (*doubting Saint Thomas was there, too, so Jesus Christ ain’t BULL CRAPPING now) That this POOR WIDOW hath cast MORE IN than all they which have cast into the TREASURY* (*the Jesus/Clergy calls it “TREASURY”) == Christians developing a “personal relationship with God” give FAR MORE than the 10% play safe cut! Out of 300 million people in the USA at least 1 in 300 is a religious leader. According to Holy Jeremiah we must have over 1 million insightful Holy dudes of all sorts “GREEDY FOR GAIN” and countless politicians taking full advantage of it, especially in this election year!

Only middle class people.....

*Raises Hand*

...raises hand....