Are the Jews who have contributed millions to Gingrich getting what they paid for?

Favorite Answer

Yes I think they've got exactly what they wanted, a twisted mouthy war-monger.

An over-dramatic, exaggerating & pedantic mouth-piece, who keeps repeating a pompous sound-bite.

Obama is "throwing israel under a bus"!

I wish he would throw them under a bus & do the Middle East a favour.

I don't know, and I don't know if the Christians who have contributed millions to Gingrich are getting what they paid for too. Furthermore I can't say if all those agnostics and atheists are getting their money's worth for all the millions they put into Gingrich's funds.

I do know that Gingrich is a vile man, he should not be on the ticket.

We got all we paid for plus Grigrich's new promise of shovel-ready jobs on the Moon. What more could we want?

No one should be able to buy the next president no matter their beliefs,colour,ethnicity.It's not the land of the free,it's the land of the rich.If the newt gets in which I doubt expect WW111.His past is very telling,not a man to be trusted,very fickle.

Why point out that his backers are Jews? Most people don't care.

I hope so. Why else back one of these ponies?

But of course no one pays anything to Obama and his campaigns do they?

do not rule out surprises