Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

Is tibetan mastiff (Dog) allowed in singapore ?

Favorite Answer

The last time I was in Singapore they had very stringent laws! You couldnt even chew chewing gum. Or spit. Or use profanity.

The best place to find out the answer for this one is from the authorities in Singapore.

I dont think the Tibetan Mastiff is regarded one of the most "dangerous dogs". I feel the "infamous" 5 are Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Rottwiellers, Chows, and that i dont keep in mind the final. These are the 5 that some house owners insurances wont insure. So why is he already labled as a "hazardous dog"? Has he already attacked a different character or canine? Also, what happened in the assault? Was your canine off leash or was once it at a dog park or did her dog get into your condo or outside in some way? For those who get the risk give us just a little more data. Im joyful your canine survived that assault and has healed. Some puppies do to do very unusual behaviors after an attack like yours however quite often in case you stay consistant on your coaching and conduct the dog will return to natural. Dogs most of the time do not reside prior to now for extraordinarily lengthy.

would have to ask them local laws

doubt it