Anonymous

Home Demon posession help.?

I often fear that there is a demonic posesson in my home. I see black figures ofter and things move often. Mirrors are always broken, so I dont buy any new ones. But Ive been instruced not to leave! HELP! I need advice on 1, how to get rid of it, or 2 what to doo?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Instructed not to leave?? One must assume then, you have some kind of assigned housing. Go to your caregiver with your problem. They may be able to allay your symptoms with treatment. In the meantime, get unbreakable mirrors for comfort and your personal grooming needs.

• 5 years ago

There is not any proof he was once ever possessed within the first place. Possession is psychological. That's why people claim that matters fly across the room and the mattress levitates and stuff like that-- but every exorcism ever caught on video is only a few guy writhing around and cussing. Demons do not exist. Mental illnesses do. An exorcism for someone who believes he's possessed has a placebo outcomes. Are you adore serious, though? You frame this query as though the baby's possession has been tested past dispute.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Whatever you see, hear or feel just ignore it, these beings feed off the energy we call fear, the more fear you give them the worse it will be. If you just ignore it this will stop, try to be as happy as you can and don't let fear take over you, if you feel like you can't control your fear simply think on something that makes you feel happy and safe, if you change your thoughts on that moment the fear will stop.

• 9 years ago

There meny ways to go about this, you can try calling churchs maybe find a prest who deels with this type of story, or what I did when I was living in a demonic house put bibles in every room and make sure u can see it from every coner in the room... Also you can reach out to tv shows like paranormal acctivTy or ghost hunters, hope you find help its not heatly to have negitve engry like that.

Source(s): Ive lived in huted houses.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

aliens are demons.

ghosts are demons.

1.demons want to drag u to hell.

2.the only way to fight these demons is with the help of God. His name is Jesus Christ. demons fear Him.

so, to help u start fighting these demons, i suggest u pray 'psalm 26' 1600 times in 40 days. it's a lot of effort, but it's worth it if u don't want demons to cohabit with u.

people like me and other yahoo users can't really help u. only God can help u, that is, if u ask Him for help.

3.also, i suggest u put sign of the cross on everything in ur house.

Using ur right hand, you should touch your forehead at the mention of the Father; just above the belly button at the mention of the Son; and the right shoulder on the word "Holy" and the left shoulder on the word "Spirit."

The Sign of the Cross:

"In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

4.also, i suggest u pray this prayer 100 times a day:

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, deliver me from the antichrist, enemy forces [demons], and witchcraft. Amen"

a note on aliens. aliens are demons. Christian God created these aliens. first, they were nice looking, now they're not so nice looking. so, demons dress in fake human skin and fly in ufo ships. warning: 80ftdinosaurs will come out from underground through sinkholes and lakes, and start eating people up; antichrist is a white gay man with red eyes; mark of the antichrist is a green electronic nwo tattoo with sixes that is given by lasers when one stretches their hand to receive a new small gray world passport; ufos=demons=aliens=ascended masters=ghosts=channeled entities=dead relatives during seances=spirit guides=pagan gods=greys etc.; atlantis (where aliens make humans their puppets) is underneath mariana trench; china will attack russia; don't worship the antichrist; don't take "the chip, world passport, and nwo tattoo"; don't go into a ufo ship under any circumstances

• 9 years ago

Everyones answer on here is sooo STUPID!

If you honestly believe your house is haunted by a demon, then get a priest in there to cleanse the house. That is the best way to go about it.

• 9 years ago

va a uma igreja. pq talves pode ser uma maldição. ex: um objeto consagrado. vc tem q pedir um pastor pra ver isso direito

Source(s): boa sorte
  • Rama
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Não enche o meu saco

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.