?

Girlfriend wearing stripper high heels around the house?

My girlfriend and I live together. In public, she doesn't dress up that much, only when we go to bars, movies, and dances.

Around the house when we are together, she likes to wear stripper high heels, they are clear and have a big platform in the front. They are probably 7 or 8 inches, the heel. She is not short, she is 5'6" and I am 5'9", so she ends up being a few inches taller than me.

I don't really want to ask her why she is doing it, but she likes to wear these shoes around the house when she is doing the dishes, just watching TV and stuff.

Should I be concerned?

Favorite Answer

She's probably trying to turn you on by 'dressing sexy', even more so then she's comfortable doing in public. If you like the look, the compliment her on it. If you don't, well... try to find a subtle and kind way of suggesting other options. Like when she's wearing something else in public, complimenting her on what she's wearing then.

Source(s): life

Sounds like she wants more naughty action. I wear heels and things like that around the house when I'm looking for a fun time with my man. Get off the comp and go bang her she asking for it!

You should be screwing her more! There's really only 2 reasons she's wearing sexy heels to show her off:

1) Her self-esteem is seriously low and needs a confidence boost to feel sexy about herself.

2) You two don't have an active enough sex life, and/or she's unhappy with it and/or she's trying out some new kinky ideas.

Both cases are resolved; JUMP HER NOW!

• It is up to her what she wears around the house. But she should be aware that these heels are not doing her health a lot of good.

She MIGHT be trying to look sexy, and get your attention, and, OR she's trying to "break" them in for when she goes out of the house to walk in them. We women who hate high heels where them around the house to get used to them for when we HAVE to where them out, and to prevent blisters later. Ask her why she's wearing them, that would be the simplest way to get an answer.

• KS

You lucky guy. She is probably getting use to wearing them so she can start wearing them out in public.

Hhahahahahaahahaha wow! She is slightly crazy but then again, aren't we all? Despite the fact that it's a good way to get back at you and more vigor to her (i've a short bf myself) you should really do not forget if she is valued at all of the drawback and should you feel No, then dump her. If sure, then take the heels when she's not dwelling, burn them, do away with them perpetually.

You should ask her why, she might be waiting for you to ask her why. I'm sure she's doing it to please you, and not just because she likes to wear them. Tell her you love her, and it doesn't matter what she wears or how she looks around you.

Yes, you should increase your sum insured for contents because those shoes are probably damaging your floors.

You should be concerned if you have linoleum floors, as these can be expensive and are often damaged by 'stilletto' type heels.