What do you like to do when you're sick?

I have a cold. When I'm sick I usually watch lots of TV and stay in bed. Sometimes it helps me to get out of bed too. I also play some video games. What's your favorite thing to do when you're sick and you can't go anywhere?

Favorite Answer

Medication, pjs, hot soup, watch movies, sleep.

Basically the same as you. I'm sick right now and unfortunately it's exam time for me :/ which means I cannot enjoy my usual sick-day activities. Instead I have to stay up late studying followed by an early-morning wake up to get to school and write a ginormous test!

• Mihuad

Rest in bed and watch movies

Mihuad ##

Well, I'll watch some vid's that were uploaded from my subcriptions from youtube, then play some games. And maybe but rarely watch some tv depending on what's actually on.

• ...

Drink Schweppes ginger ale with lots of ice and sleep

• ?

I lay on the couch watching television and I take random naps during the day.

• Angel

Drink lots of juice and soup, sleep, watch TV, sleep, surf the internet, and more SLEEP :P

I usually drink some hot tea. It always helps me to get better

Watch movies in bed,eat & eat & eat some more.

Sleep.