am 4 months pregnant and i havent felt the baby kick yet is this normal?

Favorite Answer

The reason some people can feel movement earlier than others depends on where the placenta attached to your uterus - the front or the back. I felt my son at 16 weeks, which my midwife said was early, for that reason. I also measured "big" at my first appointment (8w), which was also because of the placenta placement.

It's very normal :) I didn't feel mine moving much at first-- or at least I didn't realize I was. Now at almost 33 weeks the baby I was worried would never move around and let me know he's okay beats me up all day long haha!

Some people don't feel until 5 months.

Source(s): 32 weeks pregnant

I didnt feel her until i was 17 weeks and even then i thought it was gas. I didnt really start feeling her until week 19. Some people go thru most of their pregnancy without feeling it, it just means he/she isnt being real active at the moment. everything is fine :) i hope this helps! congrats!

You will 5 or six months

Your not that far along silly. Chill it's not even big enough

might take longer - especially if this is your first baby