Girls/Ladies: What do you think about this?

What is your opinion of when a guy is checking you out...... Long enough for you to realize that you are being checked out, but not to a creepy point where you start to wonder if the guy is going to stalk you or something.

Some say its a compliment. Some say it makes them uncomfortable.

Please include your age (approximate if you want) with your answer (so I can see if answer trends vary by age). I'll be asking this a few times over the next week to really get a general consensus, since questions only get answered while they are on page 1 (or maybe 2). It intrigues me! Input from all age groups is appreciated.

Favorite Answer

I actually love it, it makes me feel pretty and instantly interested in the guy who showed interest it's logic! and i am ready to bet that at least 99% of the ladies agree! the ones that think it's creepy have just a pole up their *** and think that they are better than everybody else and take things waaay too seriously!

A little while is fine but not too long since it then becomes really creepy. You can smile if the girl notices you and stop really staring and get to know her rather than spooking her out.

Early teens.

17-19 I think its cute and I would probably wave at him and see if he came over to talk to me