Poll/Question: which topic should I give a speech on?

I'm in my second year of college, and we have to give a speech on a person, place or thing, for my speech class obviously. Anyway I've had a couple million ideas, and I want the internet's opinion :D What should I do my 4-5 minute informative speech on?

The Abyssal Plain

My Hometown

Dalai Lama

Atlantis

Pinata Making

Nothern Lights

Norwhals

Blue Whale Migrations

Jesse James (who happens to be an ancestor of mine)

Underwater rivers

just a little extra information, I live in Florida, and I'm going to school for a Marine Biology degree. I like comic books and anything interesting. If you have a new idea.... let me know but thanks for the help

• Favorite Answer

Atlantis

Dalai Lama

Go with northern lights. Good timing just now, this year, in view of solar flares.

It's also approachable in size and you can investigate the physics in one book--and supply great graphics easily.

Other topic: Early history of the comic book--working back from statistics of how many are being produced in the present year, to the high water mark, year and then going back to the beginnings.

Thanks for asking.

Good luck with your assignment.

Star coming.

Underwater rivers or northern lights!

Northern Lights! They're so freaking awesome.

• .

baby take whateva you likes :)

Dalai lama :)

speech on std,s will be winner