??? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

Is it fine if my brother kissed me?

He kissed my cheek and hugged me when I apologized for something I did.

He's never kissed me before... I'm not used to it, though it made me feel nice.

He's 17 and I'm 15.

Was that all right?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

He kissed you on the cheek so yes, it was okay. He probably really appreciated your apology. Don't worry about it! It's fine! Looks like you and your brother have a special relationship and you are lucky! Hold on to it!

PS: Inappropriate would have been if he kissed you on the lips. You're okay and so is he! Jst chill

A kiss on the cheek is fine and totally normal between relatives and friends. Same thing as a kiss on the forehead.

Me and my brother are the same age and we kiss each other on the cheek. He's family and it's fine.

• Kikook

Nothing wrong with a normal cheek kiss. It only becomes a problem if it becomes more than sibling lo ve.

if he wants to tell u that he has forgiven u then i think from indian point of view no sister brother kissing and no need to hug also once u get older .can use words instead he can tell u by conversation a good feeling talk is better .i feel both of u should avoid to do this again , once what has happened happened forget it .

It's fine when done sincerely and without malice. If you feel good and loved then it should be alright. it must be brotherly love.

Yeah it's fine.

no, you and your brother are gay, you should talk to a Mormon, We'll fix you up

Ew, no! What are you, a West Virginian?

Source(s): Don't ever visit West Virginia.

normal,,,,, don't worry....