Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysValentine's Day · 9 years ago

What can I get my boyfriend for valentines day?

Okay, I've been with my boyfriend 9 months in Feb and I am totally clueless about getting him a valentines present. Christmas and his birthday was easy, but we've been through a rough time lately and I'm in a sticky situation. Everything's sorted now but I still don't have any idea what I could get him.

I can't see him wearing jewellery of any type, he's not big on soft toys or things like that. I want something unique

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Jaydee x

Favorite Answer

I think you should make him a collage of pictures of the two of you.

Depends on your price range...

-Buy him a nice outfit and take him out to dinner.

-Get him some funny, yet romantic boxers.

-Make a CD with songs that remind you of him, then explain why those songs you remind you of him using the lyric/line that reminds you.

-Create a collage from pictures of the two of you. Or use one of those multiple slotted frames or a digital frame and fill it with pictures.

-Nice headphones, whether for music or gaming.

-A magazine subscription.

-Call someone that knew him growing up and cook some of his favorite childhood dishes

Hope this helps and Happy Valentine's Day!

I found this really helpful on-line shop where i got my valentine gifts from, I'm sure anyone would Love any of these's items their really good quality too and good prices

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Ginger-Sheep?_rdc=1

check it out :)

Hope it helped x