Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 9 years ago

I'm too scared to go on 4chan?

I'm too scared to go on 4chan incase I mentally scar myself for life, I've heard many messed up things about it, but you see, I have lots of trolling pages on facebook, and among other trolls, I feel kinda like a pussy, a little left out and sometimes don't understand and I need to go onto 4chan, at least once, so I can get stuff, I go on 9gag, but apparently 9gag is for fags, oh, and Reddit too, is there any way I can either:

A: Find the guts to go onto 4chan

B: Discover what goes on at 4chan without actually going on there...

Help?

Favorite Answer

This is a common thing that drives people away. 4chan really isn't that bad and a lot of the boards have very strong communities. As long as you don't request something stupid, people will be happy to help (aside from the one idiot who types "HURRR NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!!" when you just ask a simple question. /b/ is what drives most people away but it can actually be a cool place once you get used to it. After the first day, you just tune out all the porn and can sift through images for laughs, feel better about yourself by reading bawws, have an actual intellectual conversation, or troll to the extreme. Just read the rules (the real ones. Not the "Rules of the Internet". Those apply to /b/, not the overall site.) and have some fun on whatever board catches your interest. See you on the boards!

P.S. don't worry it's not malicious and contrary to media representations, you don't have to be a hacker and being on 4chan won't make you a "l337 h4kz0r"

Source(s): Been an anon for a while
  • Erika

M 4chan

1

Source(s): Advanced affiliates Course http://emuy.info/AffiliateMarketingTrainingPortal

It's only the /b/ imageboard that's got the sort of stuff you're scared of. And trust me, the only reason for all the stuff on it is that there aren't any real rules on it besides not putting kiddy porn up. (As if anyone would wanna). It's mostly just dirty images and calling each other fags and whatnot. They're not gonna **** your computer up just for being there.

4chan is nothing to be afraid of. Hackers wont access your computer and scary images are few and far between. There is a lot of pornography but there are quite a few worksafe boards aswell. Have fun!

www.4chan.org

just go on 4chan....its not gonna mentally scare you.....unless your a little kid!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/4chan

It's just an imageboard. Get over yourself.