What does it mean when a guy reads a email you sent him over and over again?

In the letter I told my best friend how I really felt about him and that I love him. We have been best friends for a little over 3 years now. Well, we have been more than best friends really, but never dated. I'm not sure what we are, but it's obvious we care about each other alot.

He keeps rereading it and I catch him reading it over again almost every day. (He has done it every day for the past 2 weeks!!) He thinks that I don't see him when he does, but I do. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Could he possibly love me too???

Favorite Answer

He's crazy about you. He loves you girl why are you so blind??

• Lozza

Sounds like a good thing to me. He may definitely like you back. Otherwise, there's no real point in him having to keep looking at it. But what I don't understand is if you guys have established what should happen next. Maybe it's something you should talk about, because it's better to be in the know, than to not know where you're going. So have a face to face conversation about it all. I wish you all the best. :)

just think of him as yourself . if you were to read an email over and over again , what does it mean ? there is a chance that he likes you since he keeps rereading the email . i do that all the time :)

relax... its a very good thing... if he wasn't into you, he would have just deleted it without a second thought... he is just thinking it over, thats all

He probably likes you