POLL!: Would you star people's questions if it costs 1 point?

• Favorite Answer

Yep. I couldn't give less of a fvck about points, but stars are great!

• jabez

a million. What does giving a famous individual to a question do? indicators your followers which you liked the question -- no factors 2. what proportion factors does it value to ask a question? -5 initially 3. what proportion factors do i'm getting if i choose a ultimate answer? + 3 for resolving your question 4. am i able to thumbs up or thumbs down any of the solutions to my very own questions? sure, as quickly as you attain point 2 with 250 factors 5. what proportion factors do i'm getting if i'm get picked ultimate answer? 10 factors base, +a million for each thumbs up you have (the two till now & after) 6. when I even have chosen a ultimate answer it is going to question me to put in a remark (elective) and fee the respond out of five stars. What do those stars advise? no longer something in any respect 7. How do i'm getting a precise contributor status? answer lots in a unmarried section, get a minimum of 10% BA, anticipate it to ensue one Monday

• ?

Would depend on the question and category.

P&S NO

R&S yes

R&P yes

Other categories I visit,probably not unless it was just screaming awesome

....You get a star cause it didn't cost me... lol

Well... I would lose so many points cause I star every q that I answer! So... that would mean I only earn one point everytime I answer a questions:( But ya, I still would!

Yes

• simone

No

I've given out 12,616 stars. That would be half of my points.

No. Personally I think the yahoo system sucks. If your question is wrongfully reported and you appeal and win. Your question is re-posted and 'apparently' that asshole who reported it has less influence. I think yahoo should award 10+ points for the inconvenience.

Yes, I would. I just wouldn't star as many.

Of course.

Source(s): I'm that nice.

Yeah, if i really liked the question.