Are there Muslim members of the Secret Service?

How would one find out that information? And how would one find out if they have applied but weren't given the clearance for it?

• Nik
    Favorite Answer

Do you honestly think the secret service are going to give you a list of its members or possible sources of information so you can track them down. The secret service wouldn't have anything to do with you think logically.

And secondly people who get in to the secret service it is based off their knowledge and skill of a desired area.

The backgrounds of the people who are applying are extensively checked I would think they want to know everyone in your family everyone of your friends and or associates where you live where you hang out. And I would also think they would scout you before they let you in so they know you are who you say you are and what your saying is true.

I think anyone who claims to be of Muslim religion would be heavily checked but I think they would be allowed through. But they would be checked more for obvious reasons its not a matter of racism when national security is involved. When you have 65 million lives in your hand things are taken seriously.

No there is not. The ability to be in the secret service is to past a non threat issue and until Muslims have been accepted as a non threat it will be difficult. But none are of Jewish background if thats any solace to you. sorry but it is what it is.

The Seals had a Muslim with them when they went in and killed Osama he acted as an interpreter and to keep people from trying to enter the compound so yes they would also be in our S Service

I bet there is... Why not? Muslims Americans are Americans. The Radical Muslim is our enemy just like the Radical Christian, Radical Hinduism believer, ETC. is....

So what is your real point here? More vailed garbage?

† FNS †

Most of the ACLU is muslims, and they are now in charge of the CIA basically.

If there are.. that would be a rather stupid decision.