Has anyone received their tax refund today, that went thru H&R Block?

I was accepted on the 17th and wmr was telling the 31st, now it doesn't say anything. That I must have entered my information incorrectly. What is truthfully going on this year with the IRS?

Favorite Answer

I filed through HR Block on 1/9 and was accepted on 1/17. I have had the By 1/31 for the last several days. I have read a lot of posts and a lot of conflicting information. I finally called the IRS today and they were extremely confused too. It seems like it depends on the rep that you talk with. But the one I talked to said she had no idea when it would update but if it was telling me by 1/31, I should have it by then. I asked if the IRS deposits only on Fridays or every day during the week. She said Friday, but then when I said how can it be 1/31 if that is a Tuesday, she said oh I really don't know how they do it. I asked when the system updates because I have read a thousand different answers and she said she doesn't know but if it tells my by 1/31, I will have it by then. I will feel better when I get an actual DD instead of the generic BY 1/31, but at this point I don't think anyone can give a true answer until they have their refund. Crazy.

Source(s): IRS

No I have not, but I was also accepted on 1/17 And still says by 1/31 on the WMR site. I also got a different date yesterday from H & R Block so I called the IRS this morning and the nice lady told me my exact refund amount and my deffinite DD date of 2/3. My suggestion to you is to call the IRS @ 1-800-829-1040 and keep pressing 0 until you are directed. I hope this helps! Good Luck to you!!

Source(s): IRS

I filed online with HR Block on the 13th. Accepted the 17th. I have a solid DD date on the WMR site of 1/30. It said 1/31 since I was accepted until yesterday when it did finally update. I know that I have read a lot of posts and I also know from the news that the IRS is delayed a week for deposits. Good luck!

My mom works for H & R block and I was also supposed to get my tax refund DD today Jan 27th. She warned me a few days ago not to write any checks out yet because there is a delay with the IRS. For all of you who have not yet received it but were supposed to get it today, you should get it within a week. It is really frusturating!!! But it is definitely coming!! Hopefully by Friday February 3rd if not sooner.

I also filed on the 16th n my tax man swore i would get it today, i thougt i was to since he doesnt really bs,but wmr says 2/7. I guess maybe 1st or the 3rd

Source(s): Idiots on here

Smh I'm still on the look out 4 my $. My DD day was 1/25/12. I'm so mad.. Phila pa my town

No i have not and im still stuck with the 31 date very frustrated