Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Please give me a descriptive answer am I preg?

My boyfriend and I around a month ago were making out and he rubbed his bear erect penis onto my vaginga. I know there is precum so I'm a bit worried. But I did get my period for a full 7 days and it was pretty heavy. No spotting I also k ow you can bleed a bit when pregnate. I have horrible ansoxity and I'm a hipocondroact so I get worried over stupid stuff. I wanna stop worrying how possible is it that I'm preg? Or is it impossible if I got a full 7 day period? Also this all happened around like a week or so before my period .

Favorite Answer

It's highly unlikely that you are pregnant from what you described. If there wasn't any actual insertion, then the sperm most likely was not able to travel to fertilize your egg. Your best bet is to of course see a doctor and have a test done to be sure, but from everything you said I would think you aren't pregnant.

I HIGHLY doubt you're pregnant. When you have your period, especially if it's heavy/normal that's a very good indication that you are NOT pregnant.

It sounds really unlikely that you are pregnant if you have had a period since.

The only way is to have a test.

9 out of 10 unwanted pregnancies come from just rubbing your junk together without penetration.

• You are indeed pregnate.

Source(s): . Gork