A

My girlfriend never dresses sexy anymore?

We've been together for a while and now live with each other. She used to be super hot, a model, real feminine and all about her appearance. But now, she wears sweats and usually one of my tshirts around the house and never dresses up anymore. When I ask her to dress sexy around the house for me, she gets mad. She doesn't leave the house much so I really doubt she is cheating, we are together all the time. What is going on with her?

Favorite Answer

She's just comfortable around you. Maybe you should try spicing things up for her, because it sounds like she's bored. That way, she'll want to dress up for you.

Nothing's wrong with her, you jerk... It just means she's comfortable around you now.. So no use for her to get all sexy when she already got a man.. And it's around the house.. I'm pretty sure if you'd take her out you'd be getting pretty mad for how the dudes be looking at her.. Lol you should be happy you got a girl that sticks with you..

She's just being her self because she loves you. You should appreciate the fact that she doesn't care if you see her like that, it's really not easy for a girl to do that. Im lucky enough that my bf loves the way I wear his tee **** around my house. You should respect that but if you really want to see her dress nice invite her out to a club or dinner or something.

She is probably depressed or she feels like she has a low self-esteem.

Try telling her she's beautiful and sexy ( even if she is wearing sweats and a T-Shirt).

Little by little she will change.

• .

there might be something bothering her. She may feel insecure about her body or something. You needa talk

Cool story bro, tell it again.

she doesn´t need to impress anymore, she has you. and that is bad

• .

stop being a jerk