Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

if God creates creature then who creates the GOD?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

By definition, the Christian God never came into existence; that is, He is the uncaused cause (Psalm 90:2). He was always in existence and He is the one who created space, time, and matter. This means that the Christian God is the uncaused cause, and is the ultimate creator. This eliminates the infinite regression problem.

Some may ask, "But who created God?" The answer is that by definition He is not created; He is eternal. He is the One who brought time, space, and matter into existence. Since the concept of causality deals with space, time, and matter, and since God is the one who brought space, time, and matter into existence, the concept of causality does not apply to God since it is something related to the reality of space, time, and matter. Since God is before space, time, and matter, the issue of causality does not apply to Him.

http://carm.org/if-everything-needs-creator-then-w...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Bible is beneficial for all of us to learn about God. The Bible does not state that Jehovah God had a creator. That's because God is the Creator as it states in the book of Genesis.

" In [the] beginning God created the heavens and the earth."-Genesis 1:1

If God did have a creator, the creator that created Jehovah God would have to have a creator and the creator that created God would have to have a creator. And the cycles goes on. It has to stop somewhere. The Bible states that Jehovah God is the Creator. No one one created God. He has always been there.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

God has always been here from the very beginning. Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

• 9 years ago

When God "introduces" Himself to St. Moses in the Old Testament, He refers to Himself as:

"I AM" the one that exists.

God's attributes of eternity, predate the creation of time, space, matter, energy, etc. All of these things are His creation.... He is the ever-existing one.

Source(s): Orthodox Christian
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

God.

• 9 years ago

God is eternal.

God created time. He is not limited by it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The creatures do from their imaginations! You are making a big assumption there and you know what happens when you ***-u-me! If god is a super duper invisible machine some one had to make it up!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Fool, If something else created god, then god will not be called "GOD"

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

For God to exist, He must be eternal and uncreated. If He had a created beginning, He would by definition not be God.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My Great, great etc. Grandfather did to explain the natural world and phenomena that threatened him. God is a concept of the human mind, not real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.