Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 9 years ago

Scenes that you like n really sad...anime(clannad)?

Do you like Tomoya n Nagisa in School or went they are married??

which scenes that you like(what episodes)

which scenes that you really sad(cry so much)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well there are some heart touching anime moments that i really like (as a guy i feel weird saying that but... i digress)

1) Angel Beats the end with everyone dissappearing the last episode

2) Ano Hana JUST WATCH THE WHOLE THING AS EACH EPISODE MAKES YOU CRY

3) True tears a really unexpected ending as The main character chooses the girl that we ALL DIDN'T WANT HIM TO CHOOSE

4) Kanon the show before clannad last episode again where Yuuichi learns about Aiou

5) Cowboy Bebop such a classy way to end the show at the last episode with the death of *SPoiler*

6) Higurashi the second season as the girl just wants to live a normal life but always is killed in the end (just like kenny

but for all of this THE END OF EVANGELION takes the cake with saddest scene when asuka dies since it was so heart wrenchign to see asuka lose her mind and try to kill everyone but still fail always being only second best to shinji

*******************************************************************************************************************

Black Otaku

Source(s): me
  • 9 years ago

one was when ace died in one piec during the war at marinford lol i was on the verge of tears

Source(s): spoiler alert lol
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.