? asked in Business & FinanceTaxesAustralia · 9 years ago

TurboTax. im so confused. HELP?

I filed early as did a lot of us. I was supposed to receive my refund on 1/25. Then apparently for Turbo tax card stated on the 25th that my refund was deposited. called them and they said no. The wmr did give me a DD date until yesterday n its for the 30th. Can anyone shed any light on what's up with the Turbo card m how late im the day can it post.

Favorite Answer

Mine also said that it was deposited, but it wasn't, it's not pending and they can't tell me why it says that. IN fact, it still shows that it was deposited. I filed early to avoid the rush and the catastrophe that usually happens..... I was sure fooled this year. Hope we get some straight answers soon, or better yet, our refunds! good luck!

Source(s): TT, WMR
  • Greg

From what I am seeing on here, 1/25 was not a good date to get your refund. There are dozens of people on here who were set for that date but did not get it. Best advice, be patient. You can check the IRS website at www.irs.gov and check the status of your refund.

Good luck.

• larry

except you have a exceptionally complicated tax situation, any 2, 3, or ten distinctive application programs (or effective tax experts) provides you with a similar effects. whilst you're transforming into distinctive effects, you're messing up someplace. Print out the returns and lay them section-by-section and the ameliorations would desire to be as we talk glaring and that would desire to with a bit of luck lead you to the place you made your blunders. whilst you're making an information get entry to blunders on your earnings or tax withholding techniques the IRS will seize that throughout the time of a 365 days or so and bill you for the kind if the blunders grew to become into on your prefer and in all probability do no longer something if it grew to become into of their prefer. Math blunders are corrected right now by the IRS, however actual math blunders by tax application are uncommon. (they might happen -- between the main substantial application programs had an substantial math blunders approximately 10 years in the past that brought about them quite a few embarrassment on the time.) even as maximum tax application and tax experts will assure the accuracy of their calculations, they base the return on the techniques which you supply. If that information is undesirable, all bets are off on any ensures. Edit: The unfastened variations of maximum tax application can not cope with relatively professional circumstances mutually with yours. in case you utilize the incorrect version you will get an incorrect output. you need to use the "Deluxe" or "prime" variations on your situation. The unfastened variations are often constrained to those tax circumstances which would be coated by type 1040-EZ. you're no longer in that team.