Trying to concieve and confused?

My boyfriend and I are trying to concieve and when i got my monthly about 2 weeks ago it only lasted 4 days which is unusual for me but the day after i got my monthly we have been trying every other day. Well i think im ovulating but im not sure because i never kept my attention on it but i read online about it. but since my boyfriend and i are doing it every other day, do we still have a good chance at concieving? Thank You

If you are having trouble becoming pregnant or you keep having miss carriages then you should check out http://pregnanncymiraclle.com/ . They have a book you can get on becoming pregnant within 1-2 months and how to keep it healthy. I and my Wife went through years of struggling to bear a child with no success and doctors told her she should adopt. She refused and wanted to leave something in this world that came from her. After we started following the book I swear to god after about a month and a half she tested positive and now a year later I’m here celebrating my sons first birthday and can’t be more proud of it. I’m glad to hold my son in my arms every day and wouldn’t know where I’d be if it wasn’t for him. Anyways I hope you succeed in your pregnancy and wish you the very best.

Yeah it depends on your body & try not to use lube because that makes it harder for the sperm to get to where it needs to go but You do have a good chance. :)