I love their gloom and doom, how about you?

I am singing about the Guardians Of Plutocracy (GOP) It seems to be all they got. Remember Bush and his mushroom clouds. And, how about Daniels pathetic "answer" to Obama's State of the Union address.

Join in now, sing it loud and sing it proud. The Guardians Of Plutocracy (GOP) theme song entitled: "All of our words are based on fallacies."

(Key of G)

Gloom, despair, is all we seem to see,

Deep dark depression, excessive misery,

Things will get worse, this will come to be,

Barack Obama and his landslide victory.

Don't you just love it?

Favorite Answer

Looks to me you like "GLUE and Goat Hair Clippings".

Lots of labels can be stuck on describing what the "Republic" of USA has been over the 235 years and what we're dealing with now. I like to call it a "Kleptocracy" and by that I'm referring to the Puppet-masters of both Crony & Corporate Capitalism and their hijacked puppeteer-ed lawmakers in Representative Govt & the courts regardless of party affiliation. USA has long been a Kleptocracy!

Look at wold history see how evil all "REPUBLICS" are, they always have thieves writing the laws of the nation and reaping all profits into the hands of the few. Does the term Banana Republic ring a bell with you? Does the Republic of China or North Korea mean anything to you? Yea USA has always had rule & control of/by/for the well connected FEW, under Crony and Corporate Capitalism.

There is absolutely NO future prosperity for the citizen majority to allow USA to continue in this direction and most Americans recognize this.

• myra

The Book of Revelations is stuffed with doom and gloom. What's this approximately one 3rd of the earth being wiped out? "Woe for individuals who live on the planet." eight:6 The seven angels who had the seven trumpets ready themselves to sound. eight:7 The first sounded, and there adopted hail and hearth, combined with blood, they usually had been thrown to the earth. One 3rd of the earth used to be wiped out, and one 3rd of the bushes had been wiped out, and all inexperienced grass used to be wiped out. eight:eight The moment angel sounded, and anything like a excellent burning mountain used to be thrown into the ocean. One 3rd of the ocean grew to be blood, eight:nine and one 3rd of the residing creatures that have been within the sea died. One 3rd of the ships had been destroyed. eight:10 The 3rd angel sounded, and a excellent big name fell from the sky, burning like a torch, and it fell on one 3rd of the rivers, and at the springs of the waters. eight:eleven The title of the big name is referred to as "Wormwood." One 3rd of the waters grew to be wormwood. Many men and women died from the waters, since they had been made sour. eight:12 The fourth angel sounded, and one 3rd of the solar used to be struck, and one 3rd of the moon, and one 3rd of the celebrities; in order that one 3rd of them might be darkened, and the day would not shine for one 3rd of it, and the night time within the identical manner. eight:thirteen I noticed, and I heard an eagle, flying in mid heaven, pronouncing with a noisy voice, "Woe! Woe! Woe for individuals who live on the planet, since of the opposite voices of the trumpets of the 3 angels, who're but to sound!"

very Noel Coward, I love the gloom and doom, how about, I love when its napalmed too, do you

but give me a raise and I will praise peace for me anddddd...you.

The only way B.H.Obama will be re elected would be a fixed election. And i don't believe theirs anything this Chicago wouldn't do to finnish destroying our republic.

You have drank way to much kool-aid America is Bankrupt ! One little hick-up and we are done for ! He has DOUBLED our DEBT ! and wants to spend more. They are calling Him the FOOD STAMP President 1 WAKE UP

• Chuck

Your beard is cute.