My boyfriend talks about other girls with his friends?

My boyfriend talks about other girls with his friends. I used to be ok with it when it was in passing like 'oh she's cute' or 'oh she's hot' but lately he has been having entire conversations based around how hot other girls are. It's gotten to the point were he's asking his friends to find nude pictures of the girls. I don't really talk about guys to my friends. I don't even really look at other guys. We've been dating 2 years and this just started happening.

The last time this happened I told him he can say these things to me, that I want to be able to trust him so he doesn't do it behind my back yet he doesn't. This is the third time he's spent a night just talking about how hot girls are, how big their breasts are and how nice their asses are. I'm starting to feel really inadequate and I don't know what to do.

He's being a jerk,and there might be several reasons for this behavior after 2 years. One,he might be losing interest in you. Two,one of his friends might have told him that he's paying too much attention to only one girl. Three,he's just been hiding it from you all this time and doesn't see any point in doing so any longer. Either way,he's acting like a jerk,and if it really bothers you you have to talk to him about it. Don't get angry,speak to him calmly and hopefully he'll open up about it and even stop.

Casually commenting and then moving on to other subjects is one thing. But CONSTANTLY talking about these girls, having ENTIRE conversations centred around them and the most insulting of it all, asking for nude pictures of them are big red flags my dear.

There's nothing wrong with you feeling inadequate or getting upset. Dont ever listen to the people to tell to be more "open-minded". whatever warped logic that is. you are upset for a real, genuine reason. I dont see why people in supposed committed relationships have to go to such lengths to involve themselves in topics abt the opposite sex. it's a huge sign of disrespect and i'm not surprised if further down the road he becomes a frequent user of porn or he cheats on you.

you have already spoken to him. try speaking to him again and lay it down, that if he doesn't respect you, your leaving. and if he keeps up this nasty attitude, dump him. there are other guys out there who will respect you and stay committed to you when they are with you. gl and have strength:)

In my personal opinion and from experience I think it is disrespectful to talk about other women around you. Would he like it if you made sexual comments about guys around him? If he can't respect the fact that your the girl he should giving comments to then maybe he should be alone with his jerk off friends. My ex boyfriend did that and he made one to my ex friend saying she cute and has a fat ***. Because of that they end up dating! I think you should discuss this with him and let him know that is not ok to make passes at women in front of you.

My husband did this while we were dating. It hurt me so badly!!! But I let it go because I thought I was being petty. Now that we are married I still feel unwanted because he doesn't look at me. He is too busy looking at other women. And he is angry with me and puts me down for thinking its wrong. He tells me I hold him back and don't let him be who he is. I hate him. I hate everything about him and everything he does. I hate the sound he makes when he sits down. I know that's not normal. Its just from how angry I am at him for being such a jerk. I wish I would have left at that first red flag. Learn from me and walk away. You deserve better than some @&&hole who thinks he can treat you like crap.

If I over heard my man talking about hot girls with his friends I'd cut in their conversation and say you's are all DREAMERS!!

not sure whether if it's just a phase for him depending on how old he is but you're his girlfriend and he shouldn't be going around thinking and talking about other girls constantly.

sorry but he is just wasting your time after i read your question it made me feel really angry .

as much as if i were you i would brake up with him really soon i am sure you deserve the best,so let him just understand it too he doesnt make sense at all

and if i were you i would tell him how much it makes me angry

GOOD LUCK

He's Losing interest in you! Try to be that hot girl hes talking about if your really that concerned or Just send him the nasty little pictures. lol!

Get ready to dump him. You're soon gonna find him bang one of those gals....

Better pack up his stuff..he'll be coming over for it pretty soon