Gay straight flirt? Confused! Help!?

A guy at the gym keeps sharing eye contact with me, but I am not sure if he is flirting or if he is just giving me recognition. I give him eye contacted in return, but very subtly as I am very shy. We keep sharing eye contacted for a few weeks now but never spoke. I then accidently bumped into him at the supermarket after the gym where I said hello, and he smiled at me. Leaving the supermarket he catched up to me and asked me how my workout was today and introduced himself...is he just being a friendly straight guy, or do you think he is interested? Haven't been back to the gym yet to see if we will talk their as well...

I forgot to add that, I heard him talking about girls with his gym mates...so I am not sure what to think. And its hard to talk to him in the gym with people around...next time I catch him there, I will just open a friendly conversation and see where it goes...

Favorite Answer

Maybe he wants to be friends with you.

Try to get to know the guy more, if you see him at the gym, say hello again or talk to him at the same time hitting the gym. There are straight guys I know who are like this, I think i'ts best to not to jump in to any conclusion.

He might be gay -- or he might be new in town and trying to meet guys to hang out with. Straight guys need friends too, after all.

Just see how it goes, get to know him for a few weeks and sound him out about his attitudes on glbt matters, then if he seems accepting, come out to him and see where it goes from there. Keep it friendly and low-key so you don't freak him out if he is straight and just being sociable.

supermarket troll! beware...!> he'll be after your 2 for 3 offer in no time.>!>!. run while you can!>!>.and dont go back to the gym ever.>!>!>... try pilates at home instead.>!>.gooood luck>!>!>

Get back to the gym you fool. Talk to him.

sounds like a gay stalker.

Dude cant you see he is gay. You must be gay if you cant see that. Maybe you should share your contact info with him! ;)