Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Is my husband being too friendly?

my husband and i live in a duplex apartment and every time he goes outside the single woman from next door is always out there and engages him in conversation for a while. If i go out there she is not out there though and if she is she does not carry on a conversation with me. Why does this bother me so much? Should i make anything of it? how should i handle this situation? I don't want to look like the jealous wife.

• ???

Some women ignore other women completely because they've been wronged by them in the past. I would say that's probably all it is. As for your husband, having a conversation with a random person isn't a red flag unless he's making excuses to go out and talk to her.

Maybe they both are being overly friendly. I would leave him alone and see what happens but If I were you I'd start engaging her in conversation.....talk about your husband....my husband said this, we went to the movies & made out etc etc. Mention your husband and try to also mention the passion you both have for each other in a casual cpnversation with her. Maybe she'll get the hint that thats your husband

The issue is not your husband, it`s your neighbor. She tries to get his attention.

Your husband is just polite. Maybe, just a tiny but he enjoys female attention ( the sin of many husbands), but main thing he`s just polite.

It bothers you, be honest and talk to him about it, that you wish him to keep conversations with her to a minimum and, God forbid, he should not go inside to check on plumbing or something like that. He should give the number of your plumber, no need to set his foot in a trap.

He loves you , he`ll understand. And he`ll enjoy you being a bit jealous, that`ll show him you care. Do not make the drama out of it, though. Men do not like drama.

i would ask what she has to say that she cant say in front of you or talk to me about to ...

in my opinion she sounds like she trys to make her self known so maybe when your not home

some thing can happen im a jealous wife and my husband knows it he would never do this cause he knows if he does ill be doing it to and he knows im attractive and could easliy get a man to do something with me

She sounds like a dirty tramp trying to get cosy with your husband under the shroud of conversation...tell him your not happy and if I was you I'd tell her if she wants conversation to ring hot gossip!!!!

Source(s): Me
  • Johnny

He's a man so yeah...he's probably being too friendly. Let it go though since he's really done nothing wrong.

ITS YOUR MAN AND YOU TALK TO HIM. LET HIM NO HOW YOU FEEL. YOU ARENT A JEALOUS WIFE JUST MAKIN SURE YOUR HUSBAND WATCHES HIS COMPANY. WOMAN ARE VERY SNEAKY.

She may be interested in him or men in general or maybe she just doesn't like you. In any case, forget about it.

• liz

Give him enough rope....as the saying goes. Sit back and observe. Do you really trust him, you will soon find out..

You might try to find a way to let her know that she stepping on your property...