hunter2469 asked in PetsOther - Pets · 9 years ago

i have a siberian husky and was wondering if it could beat the german shepard next door?

Favorite Answer

Probably.

Siberian Husky represent.

huskies were trained to pull sleds so there strong German Shepard were bred for WW2 by the Germans to protect, sniff out and use for war material so in this case I'm pretty sure the German Shepard would end your fidos life

Source(s): neighbor had a German Shepard who bit the neighbor kids and attacked random dogs

In a fight, I'd bet on the shepherd(they have strong bites and tend to be aggressive when they fight(not saying they have an aggressive nature)). In a race, it would depend on if it was short or long distance. In long distance, I would bet on the husky as they are hardy creatures made for endurance. In short distance, however, I think a shepherd could out-sprint a husky.

Source(s): My fiance's had German Shepherds his whole life. My parents bred doberman. I love huskies, malamutes, and other such fluffy lovelies.
  • Pamela

At what a race or in a fight.

Please explain.

And it is Shepherd not shepard.

why would you want to fight another dog? thats just cruel!!