Has anyone got their tax refund yet? Did u file this week?

I filed Jan,23rd it was accepted the same day..IRS Chart says Feb,1st..WMR says Feb,7th...i was just wondering if and one else filed around the samw time and either got their money or what?

Favorite Answer

Right now, the IRS is experiencing delays due to some technical issues so the chart is not accurate. I should have received my refund on the 25th according to the chart, but it is scheduled for deposit on the 30th. Some are still processing, some have been bumped as far back as February 21.

I can tell you that in years past, WMR initially gave a "by" date and then would update to a direct deposit date. At this time, I would anticipate having it by February 7, but know that it may be longer.

My boyfriend filed on 1/16, and he's not supposed to get the return until 1/31.

• Drew

I filed on the 18th and I'm still waiting for my refund. For the last few days I've been processing, I'm hoping it changes soon and I'll get my refund next week.