ORLANDO MAGIC, DWIGHT HOWARD?

Magic fan here ever since Dwight Howard "trade request" & him adding more & more teams to his "wish list" I have been trying to stay a Magic fan. However something I noticed after the Magic blew a 27pt lead to the Celtics & lost by 8 on Thursday. When the Magic lose there is alot of talk about... show more Magic fan here ever since Dwight Howard "trade request" & him adding more & more teams to his "wish list" I have been trying to stay a Magic fan. However something I noticed after the Magic blew a 27pt lead to the Celtics & lost by 8 on Thursday. When the Magic lose there is alot of talk about "no wonder he wants to leave Orlando" Dwight telling his teammates they need to play better (which is true) however in my opinion that is not fair because as much as he scores the highest on the team and as much as he is the best player on the team is NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM does that mean he was the only trying whenever the Magic lose nor does it mean that he didn't contribute to the loss. He was held to 16pts during the Celtics game.He usually avgerages over 20pts,not to mention he could work on his free throws, so he IS EQUALLY to blame just like every other teammate. Remember the team name is the ORLANDO Magic NOT the Dwight Magic. Thought
PLEASE BE NICE & STAY ON TOPIC or just don't answer
Update: SORRY FOR THE LONG POST, IF IT'S TOO LONG FOR YOU PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE AND JUST SKIP THE QUESTION
Update 2: Okay so I 100% understand where most are coming from but what I am asking is that is it really fair to act like Dwight does all the work and does nothing wrong. I feel like that was SOME do. YES he is a good player, their BEST player but that doesn't mean he is the only one trying or that he doesn't... show more Okay so I 100% understand where most are coming from but what I am asking is that is it really fair to act like Dwight does all the work and does nothing wrong. I feel like that was SOME do. YES he is a good player, their BEST player but that doesn't mean he is the only one trying or that he doesn't contribute to the team losses he could be a better free throw shooter
Update 3: Okay so I 100% understand where most are coming from but what I am asking is that is it really fair to act like Dwight does all the work and does nothing wrong. I feel like that was SOME do. YES he is a good player, their BEST player but that doesn't mean he is the only one trying or that he doesn't... show more Okay so I 100% understand where most are coming from but what I am asking is that is it really fair to act like Dwight does all the work and does nothing wrong. I feel like that was SOME do. YES he is a good player, their BEST player but that doesn't mean he is the only one trying or that he doesn't contribute to the team losses he could be a better free throw shooter