MaryLynn asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

ORLANDO MAGIC, DWIGHT HOWARD?

Magic fan here ever since Dwight Howard "trade request" & him adding more & more teams to his "wish list" I have been trying to stay a Magic fan. However something I noticed after the Magic blew a 27pt lead to the Celtics & lost by 8 on Thursday. When the Magic lose there is alot of talk about "no wonder he wants to leave Orlando" Dwight telling his teammates they need to play better (which is true) however in my opinion that is not fair because as much as he scores the highest on the team and as much as he is the best player on the team is NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM does that mean he was the only trying whenever the Magic lose nor does it mean that he didn't contribute to the loss. He was held to 16pts during the Celtics game.He usually avgerages over 20pts,not to mention he could work on his free throws, so he IS EQUALLY to blame just like every other teammate. Remember the team name is the ORLANDO Magic NOT the Dwight Magic. Thought

PLEASE BE NICE & STAY ON TOPIC or just don't answer

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST, IF IT'S TOO LONG FOR YOU PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE AND JUST SKIP THE QUESTION

Okay so I 100% understand where most are coming from but what I am asking is that is it really fair to act like Dwight does all the work and does nothing wrong. I feel like that was SOME do. YES he is a good player, their BEST player but that doesn't mean he is the only one trying or that he doesn't contribute to the team losses he could be a better free throw shooter

Favorite Answer

tru dat

• tomas

From my ingredient of view Dwight extremely isn't the impediment by using fact he has been soliciting for help for YEARS! He averaged 55% taking photos final 365 days which was once the final conceivable interior the league even nevertheless he grew to become into unhappy mutually along with his team. Dwight will actually leave Orlando whilst his settlement is up by using undeniable fact that there might nicely be positively no potential around him. Dwight has been soliciting for an honest PG and Orlando under no situations have been given him one. somewhat they have been given him game enthusiasts like Torkogulu who isn't even an allstar (basically a marginally merely nicely suited bench participant at great). i do no longer rather blame Dwight for now no longer doing so superb in direction of the celtics for a great number of reasons. For one, Dwight is the entire team so the entire celtics had to do grew to become into as quickly as positioned all the defence on Dwight and save him to sixteen factors as a way to win by using certainty that their grew to become into no one else to hold artwork rigidity. for 2, Dwight has to go out and try this every time they play without breaks so he's absolute to have distinctive unfavorable taking photos video games like various physique else. I are anticipating Dwight Howard will pass to the Clippers and make a great 3 with CP3 and Blake Griffin next 365 days.

From my point of view Dwight really isn't the problem because he has been asking for help for YEARS! He averaged 55% shooting last year which was the HIGHEST in the league even though he was unhappy with his team.

Dwight will most likely leave Orlando when his contract is up because there is absolutely no talent around him. Dwight has been asking for a decent PG and Orlando never got him one. instead they got him players like Torkogulu who isn't even an allstar (just a really good bench player at best).

I don't really blame Dwight for not doing so good against the celtics for many reasons. For one, Dwight is the whole team so all the celtics had to do was put all the defence on Dwight and hold him to 16 points in order to win since their was no one else to carry team. For 2, Dwight has to go out and do this every time they play with no breaks so he is bound to have a few poor shooting games like every one else.

I predict Dwight Howard will go to the Clippers and make a big 3 with CP3 and Blake Griffin next year.

Dwight Howard is a star player with a huge ego. Guys like James/Howard really care only abouth their selfs lookin good.

Howard should be traded soon. He is holding ORL back.

Yea Dwight howard is so weak and mentally soft to me. He is almost as mentally weak as lebron, it seems like he needs a situation where their is another leader because i dont see him as a leader. People may laugh at me but he's alittle overrated. He is only good because he was blessed with physical gifts, but he has 0 heart

• Ilove

well honestly, i think hes just giving up, when you dont give it your all, then you shoudlnt be playing...He's an amazing player; he's just like not trying anymore

orlando is no place for a big man to build his career