Mexico to Play Senegal?

Mexico might play Senegal using the squad from Venezueal in San Francisco. Its After an Mls game Earthquakes againt Huston Dynamo. I might watch both so i can get pumped up before the game. Who else is giong to the game?

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/news/article.js...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

olympic squads ehh? should be a good game for Mexico to play in as its a rival that most of these young players arent used to playing. hopefully theres no injuries since african teams normally play a lil more rough

• I think that should be an alright game if Senegal brings a good team,,,I dont think they are so bad. We are finally going to play an African team though,,,we are always playing the same South American and Central American teams. I think I might go check it out too since I live in the Area.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well I think it would be good if Senegal brought their A team. Senegal have some good players especially their delanteros Demba Ba, Moussa Sow and Papiss Cisse.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Me encanta San Francisco

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

well its good if they play as many teams as possible it helps them grow as players and where they stand on the team..i also would like them to play some big teams but senegal is good for now

Source(s): Viva Mexico
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

it's pre olympic stuff so Im a little relieved because if it was fifa date senior games that would be going back in time during the second Javier Aguirre era

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah hope we win!

@Alex: Why are you so obsessed with the Mexican NT?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Senegal? LOL

• Oh wow!! So now in San Fransico, huh?!

I'm ******* tired of México playing these types of teams.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

its part of the contract

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.