Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 8 years ago

How Do You Get Youtube To Come Film You?

I've been calling, calling, calling Youtube to come film me but no answer. How do other people get their videos up there? I Have some really funny stuff but they won't come up.

Favorite Answer

it's a really tedious proccess man. I mean first off, they dont come to you, you go to them. the have this really awesome CGI room where everything happens, and that is why there are countless locations in videos. you can either sign up for the troll (or untalented) section of YouTube, or the pro one. YT HQ is somewhere in the alps, but the exact location can only be given once you get there.

• Andrea

Schedule an appointment with them. Their number is 704-YOUTUBE. Try calling at 2-6 am on a monday. Those are their best hours for appointments. They are usually pretty busy during weekends. The best time to make an appointment is noon during thursday. When they knock on your door, the password is Batman. That is so they know you are serious about the video. Also, they expect a fee of 200$ plus 15$ per hour of filming. Hope I could be of help.

• Kitty

Keep trying. Their phone lines are usually really busy.

If you want to cheat a little, film yourself with a 35 mm nikon- film, not digital. Then, sneak it into the youtube corporate office. If you put a little youtube logo on the box, they'll think that one of their employees left it their and they'll put it up. However, it is easy to be caught doing this, so I'd suggest keep calling and wait till one of their film crews can come out.

You film it yourself an upload it someone from YouTube doesn't actually come to you and film you

I am not sure if you are trolling, but you can't. You have to put the videos on the computer then upload it. If you don't know how to do it look it up on google.

You film yourself silly!

God its not like we havent seen this quesrion before. Get your own material troll

• hahaha how old are you.....your suupposed to film it and put it on youtube

• Mimi

I guess you're kinda a stupid kid.

Go buy one from wal-mart.

I hope you're joking!