Long vagina lips hurt during sex?

Hi so im a girl and I feel like due to my long vagina lips, i am experiencing pain during sex. I read a little bit about labiaplasty but im not sure if it is worth it to have them cut off. I also feel my lips are the reason I am getting frequent UTI's. I read somewhere that insurance covers part of the surgery, is this true? what should i do?

Update:

i am 19

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i don't know about labiaplasty. if you get something like this you need to go to a board certified surgeon. messing around with that area is hazardous b/c you only get ONE vagina. you should talk to your gyno first about options all around; b/c a plastic surgeon will usually say yes you need the surgeries b/c that's how they make their money. remember you get what you pay for.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

There is a fabulous website that has a documentary on that same subject. Please when you have time check this out and make your decision. You will see many,many girls on there that has the same problem. They describe the surgery and you will be able to watch a girl having that surgery. Maybe that will help you make up your mind. Just go here:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/perfect-vagina/

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Use some lip balm.

• 8 years ago

How old are you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Wtf are vagina lips?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.