RESD THIS!!!!!! Ik i posted this but i added?

Ok i am in this speech class and we just started this semester. The first day when we were waiting for the teach to come this guy was like "hey ashley" and i was like uhhhhh do ik u???? But hed turned around. Then in class he like waves to me from across the room and stuff. Now weve swiched seats and he... show more Ok i am in this speech class and we just started this semester. The first day when we were waiting for the teach to come this guy was like
"hey ashley" and i was like uhhhhh do ik u???? But hed turned around. Then in class he like waves to me from across the room and stuff. Now weve swiched seats and he sits be hind me. At first i thought it would stop the first day but he keeps saying hi and stuff. Then he asked me if i would go out with him but i knew he was kidding. THEN we has thes presentations afwe days later ( he was still saying hi though he know I dont know him) and we had this speech we had to giv. He said hi class hi teacher hi ashley then he smiled and wvryone laughed. So... Uh, yea. My friends mostly says he dpse but im not sure. Just give me yalls opinoin and stuff and advice pleas
Ok so today he diddnt even talk to me much less say my name
Ik i asked this alredy but i addedstuff