Should John Cena take a break from WWE and go to debut on TNA Impact Wrestling for just a little while?

I know John Cena has been with WWE for 10 years now and that WWE is his life which he gladly cherishes. And I'm not saying for him to leave WWE OFFICIALY for good, no:| just for him to take some time off from WWE and go to TNA Impact Wrestling for maybe like, I don't know.. 6 years so that he can go back to... show more I know John Cena has been with WWE for 10 years now and that WWE is his life which he gladly cherishes. And I'm not saying for him to leave WWE OFFICIALY for good, no:| just for him to take some time off from WWE and go to TNA Impact Wrestling for maybe like, I don't know.. 6 years so that he can go back to his old character: The Dr. Of Thuganomics and go back to being the old John Cena with The Rapping Attitude Era like we use love seeing him as in WWE when it was TV-14. And TNA will let Cena do more than 5 moves in the ring and show his real true talent. John Cena could take The "Super Cena" gimmick and try it out on TNA. And Cena could also re-invent himself with a completely different gimmick and higher character, a completely different attitude, and perhaps become an even BIGGER superstar than he already is on WWE now. Or John Cena could just simply go into TNA Impact Wrestling as something completetly different from anything that he's done in the past 10 years of his career and shock The World and Universe by showing The World and Universe that he can ACTUALLY wrestle and compete with true power and passion!

On TNA Impact Wrestling, he can Team Up with superstars like Jeff Hardy, Kid Cash, and Shannon Moore and form some massive Tag Team storyline and Megastar main events too. And for the TNA Female Wrestlers and Divas, John Cena could Team Up with Winter {Katarina Waters} and start a Tag Team feud with ODB and Eric Young and many more as well! And best of all on TNA Impact Wrestling, John Cena could become a Major Spotlight and Champion Success in The TNA X-Division and rise to the occasion in all of TNA's PPVs and become TNA World Heavyweight Champion over Bobby Roode. He would become a Megastar Spotlight superstar and all of John Cena's fans on WWE can watch him on TNA Impact Wrestling for a while and take a break from WWE and go back to watching John Cena on WWE again LATER!

WWE doesn't even give John Cena any Title Belt oppertunites anymore, they're just using him to glorify the kids and make WWE a whole lot of money, not letting Cena show his REAL true talent in the ring and giving him any main event spotlight oppertunities either even with the PG ratings you know! And John Cena as big as he is deserves to be used much better than that because he would be a better superstar on WWE If Vince would just give him a bigger push. And so far, it doesn't look like that's going to happen at all for him on both Raw and Smackdown. At least not until Linda McMahon gets her FAT A$$ off of being senate and turn WWE back to the TV-14 ratings again with all the violence and fun action again that is.

So maybe John Cena should just take a break and some time off from WWE and go to TNA Impact Wrestling for a while so that he can transform himself back to his Original character and wrestle on TNA until WWE gets entertaining and exciting to watch every week again! He can put his WWE contract on hold and pause for a while and wrestle on TNA for a good 6 or 7 years and come back to WWE again later on in the near future. All of his WWE fans can watch John Cena wrestle on TNA Impact Wrestling for a while until he returns to WWE later on in his life to finish up what he left off on WWE. Or If John Cena wants to OFFICIALLY leave WWE for good and actually be on TNA Impact wrestling after 10 years with WWE, then he just can simply sign a No-Complete Clause to be released from his contract from WWE like Brock Lesnar did in 2004 to be released from his WWE contract.

Furthermore, as of right now in 2012, I fell like WWE is just starting to turn John Cena into a ridiculous Comedy Act for the damn kids rather than using him the right way as The Real John Cena with The Attitude Era better known as The Dr. Of Thuganomics! But TNA on the other hand will let John Cena do everything he use to love doing and they'll use much better than WWE is using him right now too!

So should John Cena take a break form WWE and go to TNA Impact Wrestling for a good 6 or 7 years and return to WWE again later? Because I'm thinking about emailing John Cena and asking him on Twitter and Facebook If he'd like to go to TNA for a while.

Should John Cena spend some time on TNA Impact Wrestling.. I think he should, do you??
Update: P.S. Thank you for all the great answers I'm getting from you all, I really appreciate the help. Your answers and support help me become a bigger fan of John Cena and wrestling so I thank you for that!